- Chi siamo
- SEMATRON ITALIA: LINKEDIN - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - GOOGLE+ - NOV.11
- IDC: HIGH FRAME RATE LIVE EVENT TECHNOLOGY - NOV.11
- MITEQ - YOUR AMPLIFIER SOURCE - NOV.11
- NOVITA' COMTECH EF DATA - NOV.11
- RADIO TV FORUM 2012
- MITEQ - BRINGING THE FUTURE FORWARD
- INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING - CCW/SATCON
- COMTECH EF DATA - ADVANCED VSAT SOLUTIONS
International Datacasting Corporation (TSX: IDC), the leader in digital content distribution solutions for the world’s premiere broadcasters, is showcasing next-generation 3D and high definition broadcast technologies at CCW / Satcon in New York, October 12-13, 2011.
IDC is a recognized leader in real-time and file-based content distribution and contribution solutions for professional radio, television, digital cinema and data applications, addressing both traditional and emerging broadcast markets.
“There is an evolution underway regarding how TV and radio content is being distributed to customers and audiences,” stated Frederick Godard, President and CEO, IDC. “This evolution requires a fundamental shift in broadcast business practices. IDC is committed to responding with innovative solutions that enable broadcasters to adapt in this time of change, and benefit from ensuing opportunities.”
As part of the ongoing evolution in broadcast content distribution, IDC is featuring new products and enhanced features at CCW/Satcon 2011 Booth #625:
- Television Broadcasters: IDC's feature enriched TITAN Video Encoder features options for full 3G 1080p50 and 1080p60 support. Deployed with the HMR 5440 HD MPEG4 decoders, this solution enables unparalleled image quality for content contribution and distribution applications, and enhanced ease of use for outside broadcast applications. TITAN is one of IDC’s core HD and 3D capable technologies deployed for the distribution of alternative live events to the home. IDC works with major national broadcasters such as Tribune, Fox and SpeedChannel in the broadcast of major news and sporting events including professional golf and football games, and national auto races. IDC partners with companies such as Calhoun Satellite in the deployment of technologies for the broadcast of live events.
- Radio Broadcasters: IDC’s next-generation SuperFlex Pro Audio series receivers include the new Professional Media Recorder (PMR) feature for more targeted audience reach. Improved scheduling allows broadcasters to better engage target audiences, while attracting advertisers for increased revenue. IDC is proud to work with key customers such National Public Radio and Fairfax Radio in the successful build and roll out of next-generation networks.
- Digital Cinema Broadcasters: IDC recently unveiled our newest digital cinema solution for multi-screen live event capability. Our Pro Cinema Event Player supports high frame rate live alternative content delivery in both 2D and 3D, in addition to DCP feature film delivery. This innovation was recently featured at IBC’s Big Screen Showcase with Christie Digital and SENSIO Technologies.
- Data Broadcasters: IDC’s proven network infrastructure solutions continue to be deployed by key digital media networks and institutions requiring secure and reliable delivery of mission-critical data