- Chi siamo
- SEMATRON ITALIA: LINKEDIN - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - GOOGLE+ - NOV.11
- IDC: HIGH FRAME RATE LIVE EVENT TECHNOLOGY - NOV.11
- MITEQ - YOUR AMPLIFIER SOURCE - NOV.11
- NOVITA' COMTECH EF DATA - NOV.11
- RADIO TV FORUM 2012
- MITEQ - BRINGING THE FUTURE FORWARD
- INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING - CCW/SATCON
- COMTECH EF DATA - ADVANCED VSAT SOLUTIONS
Enhanced SatCom Capabilities at Sea
Our ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol is now integrated with Intellian Technologies' v-Series antennas. The integration will enable the satellite VSAT antenna systems on maritime vessels to globally roam across multiple satellite beams, maintaining connectivity moving through different satellite footprints and enhancing communication capabilities at sea.
Challenges & Opportunities for 3G Backhaul over Satellite
There is a demand today for deploying 3G / mobile broadband services in areas that can only be served by satellite links. This demand will likely happen much faster and on a broader scale than initially anticipated. However, the rollout of 3G mobile broadband services in remote and rural areas faces several challenges...
Many governments are now requiring mobile operators to provide emergency response vehicles and disaster recovery plans to ensure that mobile services will be maintained in case of disaster. Check out how to deploy satellite-based emergency backup of backhaul circuits.Get the Solution Brief